You are welcome to call at any time – it’s off when I am asleep. Calls are free and sometimes I can answer your question and help you solve your problem with just a phone call. Leave a voicemail or a text message!
Email me – I get email on my cell phone, so everywhere I go (where I have service). If you don’t mind writing out your problem, need, or question, I’ll respond soon. If it’s a quick answer then it’s free!
If you are asking about the following subjects, then check out my Blog’s Table of Contents. You might find the answer already there
- water rights – riparian, pre-1914 and post-1914 appropriative, decreed, permitted/licensed, etc.
- measurement devices – weirs, orifices, flumes
- recording stage and flow data – automatic recording devices, cost vs. value
- dealing with bureaucrats and regulators
- using the Water Board’s eWRIMS water rights search effectively